The sum total of these numbers is 162146. 162146/19 = 8534.
23. The word ALLAH occurs 2698 times. 2698/19 = 42.
24. The exact numbering of verses where the word ALLAH occurs add up to 118123. 118123/19=6217.
25. The dominant message of Holy Qurâ€™aan is that there is only â€œONE GOD.â€
The word â€œOneâ€, in Arabic is â€œWahidâ€ in reference to ALLAH. It occurs 19 times in the Holy Qurâ€™aan.
26. The word â€œWahidâ€ has a numerical value of 19. W=6, A=1,H=8,D=4.
27. The word â€œQurâ€™aanâ€ occurs in the Holy Qurâ€™aan 57 times. 57/19=3.
28. The first Pillar of Islam as stated in Surah Ale-â€™Imran No 3:18 is â€œLaaa ilaaha illaa hoo.â€ (There is no other God except ALLAH). This most important __expression occurs in another 19 Surahs also.
29. Number of times the words mentioned on the left column are exactly equal to the number of times the words that are on the right column.
30. It is amazing how many times the following words appear in Holy Qurâ€™aan.
Salaat (Prayer) appears 5 times.
Month appears 12 times.
Day appears 365 times.
Sea appears 32 times.
Land appears 13 times.
Sea + Land = 32+13=45, i.e. Sea is 32 parts of a total of 45, i.e. Sea is 71.111 per cent which is true. Land + Sea=13+32, i.e. Land is 13 parts of a total of 45, i.e. Land is 28.889 per cent which is true.
31. Is all this a coincidence? No, it is a mathematical miracle. It is ALLAHâ€™S miracle for wise men to ponder upon. No human being can compose a book of about 750 pages, which will use figures with such precision which can be divisible by figure 19.
Prophet Muhammad (s) was â€œUmmiâ€ i.e. Unlettered. He neither read nor wrote. So how come this miracle is in Holy Qurâ€™an?
The answer is simpleâ€”it is the word of ALLAH, and hence it is a miracle. ALLAH is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscience. Therefore, the Holy Qurâ€™an repeatedly says at various places:-
â€œThese are the verses of the book of Wisdom.â€
32. Who taught Prophet Muhammad (s) all this? ALLAH, the Almighty taught him. As The Holy Qurâ€™an tells us:- â€œ(This is) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected (in every sphere of knowledge) and then explained in detail from One (ALLAH), Who is All-Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).â€™ (Holy Qurâ€™aan Surah Hud No 11:1).â€
33. So, let us read, understand and follow the WORD OF ALLAH – THE HOLY QURâ€™AN